Monday, September 28, 2009

Avoiding fight's

The fight started with the boy fouling me in a basketball game. after that he looked at me and started laughing. I didn't try to avoid it because he should have said my bad or some. So i said ay boy watch where the **** u going. He said some then i told him he was a ***** n*gg*. We eventually ggot the fighting and i dislocated his arm. We didn't say nothing to each other and we still haven't... Try to control my anger and to let some thing's go anyway...

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. Part of controlling your anger is learning how to avoid your anger rising in the first place. Like you said, just letting things go sometimes is the best start. He didn't sound like anyone you would want to continue associating with anyway, huh?

    A lot of small errors in this post that you can fix for more points. As is 16/20 points.

    ReplyDelete